How to Reach Your Audience by Using Appreciation as a Theme
One of the most effective ways to reach your audience is to create content that resonates with them. This is also a strategy for inspiring them to return to your blog, website, and social media channels. You may feel that creating such material is much easier said than done, but it truly does not need to be a complex endeavour.
If you have been searching for topics that might engage your readers, consider using gratitude as a theme. Since we recently celebrated Thanksgiving here in Canada, we thought this would be the perfect time to introduce appreciation as a topic.
MintCopy is thankful to our customers, our team, and our business associates for their support over the past nine years. We couldn't have done it without your help!
Gratitude as a Content Marketing Topic
You might employ thankfulness as a content theme in a variety of ways. In fact, using your platform as a means of expressing your appreciation could help you to generate many ideas for compelling SEO-friendly content.
Consider these 5 strategies for providing gratitude-based content:
- Employees: Have you thanked your employees lately? Did you know that some of them may appreciate such recognition even more than a pay raise? You may want to thank them by way of your content writing, especially at this time of year. One way to do this would be to point out a job done particularly well. You might describe the ways that some of your employees consistently go above and beyond to accommodate your customers. You could also mention a specific occasion when an employee helped a customer. Did the customer send feedback about this incident? Make sure that you thank the employee for such a stellar performance on the job.
- Customers: Customer success stories are always worth sharing. Can you think of certain customers who have sent positive feedback, written glowing reviews about your business, or referred other customers to you? All of these circumstances may be included in your content. You could even interview an especially devoted customer and post the interview on your blog.
- Peers: Perhaps your company partners with other businesses to help a local charity. Maybe you have collaborated on a business project with another company that might normally be a competitor. Take the time to describe such activities and to thank these other businesses for working with you.
- Local Organizations: You can also express your thankfulness for local non-profit groups that serve your community. This is an ideal time of year to demonstrate your appreciation for a favourite group, and what better way to accomplish that than by giving them some free publicity via your content? Doing this might also draw local search traffic that would not otherwise visit your digital platform.
- General Appreciation: Another option is to simply approach the topic of gratitude on a more general level, as we have done in this post. Discuss the importance of remembering what you are grateful for, and provide a few examples of people, businesses, and local organizations that have impressed you over the past year.
Content marketing can seem very complex, and sometimes, it is. Remember to simplify the process by including universal themes in your content, such as gratitude. Also, remember that you do not need to devise your material without assistance. You can hire professional content creators to help you reach your audience.