Say, it, Show it, Reciprocate it
Doctors, nurses, first responders, food delivery personnel, grocery chain employees, postal staff, and a host of frontline workers are out there, helping to keep the rest of safe, comfortable and well-served through these trying times of the Covidian era. Never have our hearts filled with as much gratitude as we feel now, every day, day after day. You see it all around—blue ribbons tied on trees, lights shining at a certain time every day, window decals and stickers, messages on sidewalks and driveways—all saying, "thank you", "stay safe", "we appreciate you", and so on.
Content that Says, "Thank You"
Express gratitude and appreciation across your content channels. Now is as good a time as ever to show that you are grateful. There are many reasons (people!) your business is able to keep the lights on, so don't be shy to say thanks. You may be pleasantly surprised to come up with many new and interesting topics that will make for compelling, SEO-friendly content.
Here are some ways to create quality content on the theme of a simple thank you.
- Thank your employees: You can say it in an email or your internal employee bulletin, but why not on your blog and social profiles? Give your thumbs up for a job well done. Appreciate them for going above and beyond the call of duty. Share an example of exemplary customer service. These are all feel good stories that people want to hear, and more importantly, want to share.
- Recognize your customers: Your business is open because you have customers. Their success is your success. Examples of happy customers are always worth sharing. Maybe they sent you positive feedback by email, posted an appreciative review, or sent you referral business. Dig into these stories for content ideas. You might even interview a loyal customer for your blog or carry a video testimonial on social media.
- Appreciate your peers: Do you participate in local business networking? Are you a member of your Chamber of Commerce or BNI Group? Many business owners are coming together to help local food banks and charitable organizations dedicated to the less privileged in our communities. Are you collaborating with other companies that might normally be your competitors? Social media updates and blog posts about these activities will be interesting to read and create an opportunity to thank these businesses for partnering with you.
- Shout outs for local charities: Have you seen local non-profits and charities working doubly hard to help your community during COVID-19? Laud their efforts on your content channels to inspire other organizations to lend a hand. You may also pull some extra search traffic locally.
- Adopt an attitude of gratitude, in general: Even if you don't have specific people or organizations in mind, a general attitude of being thankful is always a good idea. You could mention examples of people, organizations and charities that have left their mark on your mind in recent times, with the work they do.
Content marketing is no easy task. Often, we end up over-thinking our content strategy and over-filling our content calendars. One way to simplify all this complexity is by using universally appealing content themes, such as gratitude. And you don't have to do it alone. Hire the best SEO writers to help you reach your audience with share-worthy digital content.
MintCopy is a leading content agency in the Toronto area. We are thankful to our customers, our team, and our business associates for their support over the past twelve years. We truly appreciate all of you. THANK YOU!