If you are constantly digging around for new content ideas and topics with which to wow your target audience, you could try digging a little closer to home. Many businesses fail to realize that they have some excellent, ready-to-use content right under their noses.
Unless you want to wait for the magical content marketing fairy to fly into your office (she won’t!), you can read our handy tips here. Find out how to repurpose the content you already have at your disposal and win over your audience across multiple channels.
How to Spot and Use Those Hidden Content Gems to Your Advantage
Take a closer look at your product or service. You probably have some assets relating to your product or service that you can publish and share straight away. For example, sharing a product user manual is not only a great way to offer a free resource to existing customers, but also to entice new ones. If you have received some positive feedback about your service from existing customers, make sure you publish it on your website or your social media channels right away.
Here are some other ways you can make use of the content you may have ready and waiting:
- Take your website copy and turn it into a captivating video that you can use across many different marketing channels.
- Take the problem your product or service solves and present it in an eye catching and far reaching press release. You can also use this opportunity to present other areas of your business.
- Take the FAQ from your website and turn into a fascinating webinar for your target audience. Share your insights and answers with your audience and encourage discussion. If your audience throws in some questions of their own, you have more material for your FAQ section too!
- If you have blog posts already published, make sure you share these over your social media channels. Try to only link back to content that is not outdated so that you have a completely fresh post.
- A presentation you did for one customer can become an insightful whitepaper for other customers and prospects to learn from.
There are many ways you can repurpose the content you already have and make use of your content assets across different content marketing channels.
Speak to MintCopy today and learn how to discover more content marketing treasures in your backyard. Call us now at 888-646-8003 or send us an email to find out more.