Hire the Best SEO Copywriters for Effective Storytelling
Every touchpoint with your customers is an opportunity to go deeper than just providing information. If you can connect with them in an emotional way and get across the human element of your business, you are more likely to leave a lasting impression and turn a reader into a follower, subscriber, or customer.
The idea of telling a story on a range of different platforms can be daunting if you are not a professional writer or trained content marketer. Especially when that story needs to be consistent, informative, tailored to the platform, and clear; all at the same time! If you need assistance producing marketing content, try the five step formula below and work with a leading copywriting agency for content that converts. The team at MintCopy can help you make the vision for your brand or product story a reality, while making the content work for you with SEO and effective online lead generation.
Try these steps to lay the foundation for your next blog post, no matter the topic:
- Ask Why: Consider what problem you are solving with your service or product. Why your customers need it solved?
- Ask Why: Take account of practical concerns like budget and time constraints. Ask why people are spending their money where they do? Why are timelines important and why are they being impacted?
- Ask Why: Interrogate why the content is relevant and why the information is necessary. You may find this helpful for editing or may begin to see things from a different perspective.
- Ask Why: Focus on the audience with your questions. Why do your customers care? Why are these factors a focus for them? Get in their head so you can speak to them directly and pre-empt their responses.
- Ask Why: Okay, you get the point! The final question you should always ask before hitting ‘publish’ is a big one, though: Why is this important? If you can answer that clearly, you can be sure you are working on some shareable marketing content.
Check out CMI’s other top blog posts of 2016 for more inspiration on quality content marketing. If you need assistance defining your brand’s voice or telling the stories that matter most to your customers, in a way that is fresh and generates results, contact our copywriting experts in Mississauga and Toronto today.