Are you struggling with your content because you think your industry is dull and nobody is interested in reading about it? You might be surprised to learn that thousands of companies are turning what may be considered dry, boring subjects into engaging and stimulating content.
There Are No Boring Topics, Only Bored Content Creators
If you are bored with writing about what you believe is a boring topic for others to read, it is definitely time to change your way of thinking and your way of writing. Let’s take a relatively tedious topic and see if we can shake it up a little.
How about car parts? They are one of life’s necessities, but they can be a little dull, unless you love cars and their parts of course! However, if you take a few moments to dig for the right questions, you might just uncover some interesting content topics.
Here are just some topics we thought up in a few minutes:
- What routine maintenance can I carry out on my vehicle to reduce the need for new car parts?
- What is typically the most expensive car part, and why?
- What has been the biggest advance in car parts in the last ten years?
- How well do you know your car parts and what each one does?
- Video content: instructional videos on how to change and maintain specific car parts
- Recycled and second hand car parts - are they a good idea?
- How to find the best car parts deals online
Of course, these are just ideas and titles. You still need to come up with the content, but a title is a good start to building an article that will win hearts and minds, turning a relatively dry subject into something special. Once you have done this, the world is your oyster and you can spread your content thick over your blog, social media and other content marketing channels.
This approach can work well for any industry, any niche and any product or service. There is always a compelling story to tell, advice to give or news to share.
If you would like to find out more about turning a dull subject into scintillating content, we can show you how. Call MintCopy at 888-646-8003 or send us an email.