Continuing on from last week, let’s talk about why it is important to assess your content “assets”. Many businesses fail to realize just how much content is already available within the company. For instance, that sales presentation given to a new customer last week may be precisely what other potential customers are looking for to make that all-important purchase decision. Brochures and flyers designed for a specific expo or conference may be of interest to a wider audience, particularly those who are in different countries and could not attend a national event. Read More
At a recent workshop we conducted for business owners in the Greater Toronto Area, we made an interesting, though not surprising observation. At least 80% of the participants said they had allocated a reasonable budget and were investing time and resources for SEO. As content providers, that is something we love to hear. Read More
Your content is being regularly produced according to your editorial calendar. You are beginning to grow your audience, but you are not quite sure what is producing the best results nor how to improve the situation. Because there is always room for improvement, right? Read More
The search engines and your potential customers are looking to you to write more great content than ever before. And to disseminate it widely, across social networks and using social media. For some, producing sufficient content to keep the blog looking busy and the newsfeeds of your followers full of quality copy, can prove difficult, which is why many outsource it. For others, it is a matter of finding the time, rather than the inspiration. Read More
- 5 Ways Gratitude Can Generate Interesting, Relevant Content
- How to Drive Local Search Traffic with SEO Content
- How to Create Email Newsletters that Inspire Action
- Auditing Our Content Marketing Strategy
- Website Optimization
- Content Marketing Can Do So Much…Or So Little…Which Goals Should You Pursue?
- Getting Past Writer’s Block and Overcoming Boredom in Content Marketing
- Adaptive SEO Methodology Goes Beyond the Power of Just Words
- One Brilliant Content Idea Can Go On and On and On...
- 5 Reasons Your Website Content is Failing to Convert