We know that content is important for engaging your audience and hitting top ranking with the search engines, but what more could you be doing with your content besides blogging, using social media and optimising your web content?
Here are 5 things you could do today to raise your profile and keep your audience interested.
- Bring your company to life - you’ve probably got an ‘about us’ page, but is that the full story? Can you give your visitors a behind the scenes glimpse of your company that will warm them to you? Can you tell them a little about your history and some great facts about how you got started?
- Be exclusive - aim to give your audience special content they won’t be able to find elsewhere. Give them an eBook, a series of useful articles or another value-added giveaway that keeps them coming back for more.
- Interviews and case studies - nothing adds more weight to your business than some real world case studies and interviews. Ask your clients if they would be willing to give you a few sound bytes or some written Q&A. Professional video interviews are also great and easily accessible by your audience.
- Use different content formats - when it comes to content creation, you don’t have to limit yourself to text. Pepper your pages with video, images, slideshows and Infographics to really give your pages some pizzazz.
- Write outstanding, evergreen content - Evergreen content is the content that is not going to age or become irrelevant over time. Solid, evergreen content gives you credibility and consistency.
Want to find out more about keeping your content techniques fresh and entertaining? Call MintCopy today at 888-646-8003 or send us an email to keep your audience happy, interested and compelled to reach out to you.