So, your content marketing strategy isn’t going so well. Your posts are failing, your KPIs are not improving and your audience is silent - and not because they are in awe of your content marketing genius either!
If You Write It, They Will Come – Not True!
Here’s the frustrating thing. You are creating regular content, doing everything by the book and giving useful advice and insights that you really thought your audience would love. But love it they don’t. They are not sharing content, coming back for more or asking questions.
What’s more, you’re running out of ideas for more content and that blinking cursor and blank white page is starting to drive you a little crazy.
It can all add up to a stressful situation of gargantuan proportions, but it doesn’t have to be that way. Perhaps what’s needed here is a little revamp of your content marketing strategy.
How to Erase the Stress and Inject Some Fun into Content Marketing
Firstly, you don’t need to change your focus and topics. You don’t suddenly need to be a comedian to inject some life, fun and magic into your content. All you need is a little variety where your content formats are concerned.
There are so many options available to you when it comes to making the most of your content. So, come on, whip out your big wooden spoon and let’s give that content plan a good mix up!
- If something makes you smile, write about it. Fun content that makes your visitors smile can really get those happy hormones dancing.
- Get your audience talking. Engaging with your target audience is a great way to get them thinking, talking and sharing. Social media is the perfect platform for this.
- Invite some guests to do the hard work for you. Guest blogs can really pep up your content and add interest and variety. What’s more, collaborating with other experts in the same industry as you is a great networking exercise and can open up many doors.
- Give away some freebies. Everybody likes free stuff. Whether it’s free advice, free gifts or a special offer, a blog post promoting something for nothing can achieve great exposure.
- Reach into your archives. - On the days when you simply have no creativity or inspiration to draw from, why not delve into your content archives? Look for posts that have achieved great results in the past and repost or share them over social media.
Content marketing doesn’t have to be a chore and it doesn’t have to always be about serious subjects. At MintCopy we have fun writing compelling, engaging and exciting content for our clients every day. Contact us now at 888-646-8003 or send us an email to find out more.