How to Fine-Tune Your Homepage for Lead Generation and Conversion
You have a great product, efficient staff, flexible contract options, a slew of services, enviable experience, and a unique value proposition… but you don’t need to say it all at once, or all in one place! In fact, all the wonderful stuff you offer can seem overwhelming if it is all crammed on a single homepage.
You want your first impression to make an impact. While it may seem counter-intuitive, editing your content for concise, clear messaging is one of the easiest ways to do so.
Remember to keep it simple and follow the content inclusion tips from this WSI report busting SEO copywriting myths::
- Who Are You? - Briefly outline what motivates you and make your brand message clear.
- What Do You Do? - Simplify your product as much as possible.
- Where Are You Located? - If your business is local, highlight your pride and don’t bury your location.
- What’s the Value? - You may have already addressed this when describing what you do. Tell everyone how your product provides a solution.
- What Should Visitors Do Next? - Do you want visitors to provide an email address, give you a call, or other action to be taken? Determine how your sales cycle works from the first touchpoint and how you can continue to connect with your visitors.
Leave each and every visitor satisfied, not frustrated, with homepage and website content that is geared for SEO but speaks directly to your target audience. Work with a leading content agency in Canada to streamline your website experience. Don’t worry too much about quantity and zero in on quality with MintCopy. Talk to us about SEO copywriting services at 888-646-8003 or send us an email today.