We hope you’re a firm believer in the value of content marketing. If you are, you know how important it is to deliver relevant and valuable content to your most important current and prospective customers. Good content marketing makes a person stop… read… think… behave… differently.
Do you have good answers to some of these questions?
- Do you have a clearly-defined content marketing strategy in place?
- Do you know what search engine optimization is and how to do it?
- Do you know how to leverage social media for business?
- Do you know how blogging can benefit your company?
- Do you have the ability to generate, produce, and market content such as videos, blogs, podcasts, and webinars?
- Do you know how to engage your audience via email marketing? Do you know how to do a split-test broadcast? What’s the trick to avoid being caught by spam filters?
- Do you understand web analytics? Know how to analyze the data for website optimization purposes?
If not, you need to use the services of a good content marketing consultant help you take advantage of the massive shifts that have occurred in business, marketing, and technology.
From blogging to articles to press releases, a Content Marketing consultant can help plan, create and promote digital content to better reach new and existing customers on the search and social web.
A qualified and experienced Content Marketing Consultant can help your company:
- Increase visibility across major search engines
- Improve the reach of your content and its distribution
- Connect content with customer-centric needs resulting in heightened engagement and sales
- Coordinate editorial schedules with topical keyword research and ensure that the content created is what customers are actually interested in.
- Monitor performance of search and social media centric content for ongoing refinement.
- Provide insights from analytics that will throw light on editorial interests, enhance promotion and increase engagement.
- Content curation - blending a mix of new content with the filtering and management of useful information streams from blogs and other RSS resources.
Save yourself the time and effort involved in reading, reviewing, researching, writing and trying to market your own content. Leave that to a trained Content Marketing Consultant who can deliver great results through strategic planning, skilful implementation and regular monitoring. You can focus instead on managing your business and improving performance overall.