To prepare for the future, we must understand the past – and this year was a lot. The pandemic continued to showcase and alter consumer behaviour. International political events further divided the world and made consumers wary and aware of the corporations
with which they involved themselves. Our focus was on helping businesses become and stay relevant while understanding and using the infinite tools and powers of the internet.
Join us for a review of our blog posts over the past year and see what you can take with you into the New Year.
5 Content Marketing Ideas for Small Businesses (Part 1)
- Content marketing can be an intimidating task for newbies and pros alike. How should you go about crafting your content? Read more
5 Content Marketing ideas for Small Businesses (Part 2)
- Content marketing is less about what you want to say and more about what your customers wants to hear. It’s important to know your audience. Read more
5 Ways to Repurpose Your Existing Content
- You may have existing content with information worth recirculating. Reformatting and rephrasing your information can give it the strength it may have lacked originally. Read more
Writing Your First eBook?
- There are many steps to the eBook writing process. Understanding what you need to do and how to do it well is the key to success. Read more
Does the Feeling Stay Long After the Words Are Forgotten?
- Empathy is key in successful writing. Does your work connect with your audience enough to be remembered after it’s been read? Read more
How to Write Your Website’s “Our Team” Page
- Knowing your team will help customers better connect to your business. Make your “our team” page honest, compelling, memorable, and empathetic. Read more
Creating Content for a User-Friendly Chatbot
- Artificial Intelligence is becoming increasingly prominent and essential in the business world. Develop your AI to be helpful and efficient in your content marketing efforts. Read more
“Help, I’m Stuck!” Writer’s Block is REAL – We Know
- Worried that your writer’s block is just an excuse? We’ve been there, and we have some helpful techniques for you to use. Read more
Communicate Your Enthusiasm in Your Content
- Conveying your passion through professional language and media can be difficult. Show your audience just how excited you are to present and discuss your work. Read more
It’s Time to SHOW You Care About Gender Equality
- Starting the discussion about important issues can be daunting, but it is necessary. What you say and how you say it is key to conveying your passion and compassion. Read more
You Care So Much About Google Rankings – Show Some Love for Customers!
- If you want your audience to connect with your content, you must connect with your audience. Engage with them before and after posting new content and incorporate their responses into your work. Read more
“Non-Profit” Does Not Equal “Non-Marketer”!
- Even if you’re not working to make a profit, the work still needs to be marketed! Garner attention and support to get people interested in who you are and what you’re doing. Read more
A Lesson in Content Marketing for Schools
- Any organization with a goal and a large group of people should work to market their content. Share your schools’ goals, successes, and passions with the community. Read more
Don’t Stop at “Just the Facts” – Your Audience Wants Perspective and Insight
- The balance between facts and feelings is important. Consider the balance of logos, ethos, and pathos when creating your work, and make sure to use them properly for the scenario at hand. Read more
Even the Best SEO Writer Needs a Good Content Brief
- Your expert SEO content writer needs to know both what to write and how it needs to be written. Let the writer know what you want the work to accomplish. Share your insights about your target audience with your writer. Read more
Content Marketing Ideas for Insurance Agencies
- While it may seem like a generally unappealing content area, insurance agencies can and should market their content in an engaging and memorable way. Read more
What’s Trending in Content Marketing
- Following trends is a good way to understand what keeps current viewers returning and what brings in new viewers. Read more
Creating SEO Content is an Ongoing Process
- When writing SEO content, the first step is getting started. And then, miles to go before you sleep! Read more
Don’t Understand SEO? No Problem! Focus on Communicating What You DO Understand – Part 1
- Search Engine Optimization can be overwhelming. Start by understanding Search Engine Results Pages (SERPs) and how they impact the digital presence for your business and industry. Read more
Don’t Understand SEO? No Problem! Focus on Communicating What You DO Understand – Part 2
- Don’t be discouraged by your lack of SEO knowledge. You know your audience. You know your industry. You know the value you bring to customers. You’ve got a story – so tell it well! Read more
Yes, YOU Can Write Your Website Content
- You don’t have to be a professional writer to create quality content for your website; what you need to know is who you want to reach, and therefore, how to say and what to say. Get some help from professional content agencies and copywriters along the way. Read more
Cluster Posts Are Like Two-Bite Brownies!
- Format your content for the speed-reading world of the internet. Make your base content broad and allow your audience to narrow their search through a map of links. Read more
Improving Your In-House Copywriters’ Skills with Tips from the Pros
- For those working in small businesses who don’t specialize in copywriting, there are some helpful tips to keep in mind. Read more
Separate Your Content “Chef” and Content “Server”
- Whether it be one person or several people drafting, proofreading, and copyediting within your business, it’s important to draw the lines between each step of the process. Too many hats on the same head can spell trouble! Read more
“We Are Hiring a Content Agency.” Great! Where Do You Begin?
- There’s a lot to consider before, during, and after hiring a content agency. Make sure you know what you’re looking for in content and a collaboration partner. Read more
Create Winning Content with Case Studies
- Engage your audience with an intellectual and compelling case study. Read more
Is Your Facebook Content Truly Social?
- Are your posts talking to your audience, or at them? Make sure you’re engaging your viewership. Read more
Your Audience Reads Less and Talks More – How Will You Optimize Content for Voice Search?
- Voice search is becoming increasingly commonplace, and it’s important for businesses to adapt their websites, blogs, and other digital content assets suitably. Read more
Top 10 Proven Content Ideas for Your Blog
- There are many popular ways to engage an audience, whether they be new or recurring. Find out what works best for your business. Read more
Sometimes Your Content Just Has to Sell!
- Sometimes, a key aspect of engaging an audience is to turn a profit. Your content needs to be built from and reflect that goal. Read more
Outsourcing Content Writing for Your Blog
- Bringing in unfamiliar writers to handle your content can be nerve-wracking; but it can also be greatly beneficial. However, deciding who to bring in and how are two very important aspects to keep in mind. Read more
Hard Truth: Your Audience Will Not Read Your Content
- In today’s world, people read quickly and with a goal. With the precious little time and space you have to engage them, be sure you’re doing so as efficiently as possible. Read more
“We Don’t Know What Content to Publish On Our Blog!”
- There’s a lot you want your audience to know about your company. How do you narrow it down? Read more
An SEO Copywriting Checklist – Simple Tips from the Pros
- Break down and simplify the steps and details of copywriting for the web. Read more
An Overview of How Google Search Works
- Google search is processing an endless stream of information. How do you get your content noticed? Read more
LinkedIn Articles Just Got Better – Make Sure Your Content is Also Better!
- LinkedIn brings people into your site - make sure the rest of your content matches that initial appeal. Read more
How Content Marketing Can Help Manufacturing Companies
- Even if you’re not actively advertising a product, engaging with customers is still important. Read more
If You Don’t Write the Right Tag, Google Will – Yikes!
- Google can choose and alter the tags of your content; be aware and wary of this. Read more
Presenting Your B2B Services on a Website Page
- Curating online content to appeal to other businesses is different from appealing to consumers and a more general audience. Read more
Blog Content for a Technical Audience Doesn’t Have to Be Geeky!
- Technical information needs to be presented in a way that will engage your readers. Skip the tech-speak and jargon. Read more
Is Your Content Scary Good, Or Does It Scare Your Audience Away?
- There are some simple, key tips to knowing if your audience is engaged and how to engage them. Read more
Is a Blog a Good Investment for Your Brand?
- Blogging is a popular content posting format; does it fit the image you want for your company? Read more
A Step-by-Step Guide to Small Business Content Marketing
- Taking the leap into content marketing can be unsettling at first, but it’s an important step to take. When you do take it, consider what you want to say, how you want to say it, and who you want to reach. Read more
Here’s How to BoFu – No Kidding!
- When your product has made it to the final round of the customer’s shopping decision, your final selling points can be the hardest - and most important - to produce. Read more
Begin Your 2022 Planning Now
The MintCopy team has a team of experienced SEO writers. We’re here to work with you to create the content that you and your audience are looking for.
Happy Holidays and a Happy New Year!